123 Awesome Park
123 Awesome Park
One day, Lio sets out on an adventure in a neighborhood park and finds a mysterious lost egg. He enlists the help of his best friends Emma and David to get it back. They need your child to solve the mysteries that help them return the egg! Join Lio and his friends as they explore the park, solving number puzzles and having adventures along the way.
Each number has its own cool adventure or puzzle to be solved, designed to engage your child and explore the world of early numeracy. Whether it’s climbing a tree to reach 10 branches, to helping Mister Frog eat 14 froggy snacks, to problem-solving with Lio and friends find their way out of a maze, your little one will take a fun, instructional journey through the land of the numbers!
- Explore the world of numbers and early numeracy concepts with the help of Lio and his friends, Emma and David!
- Engaging animations and effects reward your child’s efforts to trace each number.
- Interact with characters that are lovingly drawn and animated by talented illustrators.
- Romp through the world of numbers in a fun-filled park full of ever-changing mini-games, challenges, and adventures.
- High-quality music and a friendly, encouraging narrator guide your child through each activity, making learning fun and easy.
- Varying levels of difficulty and engagement designed for kids ages 4-6.
- Choose from 15 languages, including: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese and more!
- Ad-free experience that kids can explore at their own pace (no time limits or pressure).
Watch the trailer:
- Get It On
Numbers and quantities
3 to 5 years old
- Download 40.000
- Rating 4.3